Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2 Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2

This series has given me many laughs, and I'm sad that it's done. However, you can't bitch too mcuh about this ending...except that it's an ending...yeah...

How Flowers Are Made How Flowers Are Made

Uh...what did I just watch? That's like the most innocent sexual innuendo I've ever seen...
The animation was pretty good, but the audio could have been better. But, ah well...it's amusing.

E-Fame Survival Guide E-Fame Survival Guide

Heh heh...interesting. I don't really think there were too many invalid points here. After all, people love taking each other down a peg. Well done.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Yes! This is great! I'm laughing so hard right now! I'm also so behind in life! Huzzah!
I'm just going to go around and start saying "beacuase" from now on! Yes!

(CHS) Zelda: Love The Goddess (CHS) Zelda: Love The Goddess

I love the soothing, ethereal direction you went with this song. It suits the melody and still retains that "Zelda" feel without being a copycat "cover" of the original. Hats off to you, friend!

Reason #1 Reason #1

This is beautiful. As someone mentioned below, the clipping seems a little bit like an accident versus an intended effect, but it doesn't detract from the song overall.
Now...piano sheet music would be awesome. This is the kind of stuff I love to play, so...
But, at any rate, well done, friend!

CowardlyLion responds:

Yeah I definitely agree! Sorry about that. Hmm, I'll have to find my old laptop and whatnot. But if I can, I'll send you some!

But thank you very much, I appreciate it.